Unheard Voices Magazine, acquires all of its music and video content from various sources, including record labels, artists, and producers. Due to the volume of content we receive it is impossible for us to determine if the works are authorized by the copyright holder. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on our websites that are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please adhere to the following procedure regarding alleged copyright infringements:
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or if multiple copyrighted works are being claimed, please provide a list of the works on that site.
(2) Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and provide sufficient information to which is to be disabled, including the URL (if applicable) of the link shown on the website where such material may be found.
(3) Provide your contact information, including a mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include in your notice a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(5) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
(6) Please provide the full legal name and an electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing.
Please consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf. Assistance is available in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.
Pursuant to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Unheard Voices Magazine has designated a Copyright Agent to receive notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Website. Unheard Voices Magazine Copyright Agent may be reached at:
Admin: Unheard Voices Magazine